Do you know?
Every Sdn Bhd must appoint at least 1 company secretary, failing which SSM will penalise & take legal action against the company & all directors.
1. Why must appoint company secretary?
2. What is secretarial fee paid for?
3. What is authorised capital?
4. What is paid-up capital?
5. Who can be director?
6. Who can be shareholder?
7. What is object clause (business activities) ?
8. What is annual general meeting (AGM) ?
9. Business address
10. Registered office / Registered address
11. Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A)
12. Board Resolution
13. Open bank account