ANNUAL FILING and SUBMISSION TO SSM
What is an Annual Return?
An annual return of a Company consists of the following general information:
- Registered office address
- Business office address
- Branch office address
- Principal business activities
- Total authorised capital registered
- Total paid-up capital
- Charges registered with SSM (i.e. company assets pledged)
- Company directors
- Appointed company secretary
When do we need to lodge Annual Return to SSM?
The annual return signed by a director or by the manager or secretary of the company shall be lodged with the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) within one month or in the case of a company keeping pursuant to its articles a branch register in any place outside Malaysia within two months after the annual general meeting.